Following the success of the 2015 conferences, Milipol Paris 2017 is once again running a free conference programme for visitors and exhibitors. Several key themes for the homeland security sector will be covered during 3 days.
These conferences will feature top international experts and will be conducted in French and English with different format: keynote, conference, panel debate, case study, etc.
The conference programme will be organised into the 5 following themes:
- 21 November, afternoon session: Crisis Management & Resilience
- 22 November, morning session: Cyber Security & Fraud
- 22 November, afternoon session: Safe & Smart Cities
- 23 November, morning session: Fight against Terrorism
- 23 November, afternoon session: E-ID & Smart Borders
The conference programme will enable participants to be informed by and discuss with security professionals the current issues facing the security sector.