Meet with the makers and shakers of the security industry
Milipol Paris is the meeting point that no professional from the security market should miss.
The 20th edition of the event provided further proof of the growing importance of security industries, as underlined by an unprecedented level of participation:
- 1,005 exhibitors from 53 countries (66% non-French).
- 29,939 qualified attendees from 151 countries (45% non-French).
- Visitor degree of satisfaction: 92%.
- 88% of attendees declared their intention to visit Milipol Paris 2019.
- 161 official delegations from 77 countries.
- 331 journalists from 27 countries.
Visitor degrees of satisfaction were:
- 95% in terms of overall look and general atmosphere of the exhibition.
- 94% in terms of the representativeness of the overall offer.
- 92% in terms of the quality of products and services exhibited.
(Source: visitor survey 2017)
Developing your network while doing business
55% of attendees at Milipol Paris 2017 came with a specific investment or purchase project in mind, while 89% found what they required to formalise their project at the event (Attendee survey 2017).
The event brings together business professionals from the security sector from all levels: ministries and governmental bodies, administration and institutions (Customs, Interpol, National Police, etc.), manufacturers, distributors, service companies, etc.
Events within the event
A number of mini-events are held, designed for all participants in the exhibition:
- The official opening ceremony of Milipol Paris by the French Minister of the Interior, followed by the official opening keynotes.
- A free, 4-day conference programme, featuring internationally-renowned experts from the security sector.
- Exhibitor and drone live demonstrations.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards ceremony which rewards the most innovative companies in several categories of the homeland security industry.
- The Innovation & Research Stage with numerous pitches by Milipol Innovation Awards finalists, startups, exhibitors via seminars, etc.
- The Startup zone, a real stage highlighting the Security sector’s entrepreneurial dynamism, and a unique opportunity for Startups & Innovative companies to showcase their solutions.
- And other events...
As well as being the ultimate international showcase for the homeland security sector, Milipol Paris also provides an exclusive forum for exhibitors to reveal their latest products and services to attendees, covering all aspects of public and industrial security.
Milipol Paris is the place to be for attendees wishing to discover the hottest innovations from within a sector that is undergoing constant development, and also to consider together the future of the industry and take up the challenge of a safer world.