Meet with the makers and shakers of the security industry
Milipol Paris is the meeting point that no professional from the security market should miss.
Despite the tragic circumstances in which the 2015 edition took place, the 19th edition of the event provided further proof of the growing importance of security industries, as underlined by an unprecedented level of participation:
- 949 exhibitors from 55 countries (67% non-French).
- 24,056 qualified attendees from 143 countries (45% non-French).
- Visitor degree of satisfaction: 97%, of whom half were very satisfied.
- 84% of attendees declared their intention to visit Milipol Paris 2017.
- 115 official delegations from 77 countries.
- 358 journalists from 22 countries.
Visitor degrees of satisfaction were:
- 97% in terms of contact with exhibitors.
- 96% in terms of the quality of products and services exhibited.
- 92% in terms of the innovation displayed by exhibitors.
- 93% in terms of the representativeness of the overall offer.
(Source: visitor survey 2015)
Developing your network while doing business
57% of attendees at Milipol Paris 2015 came with a specific investment or purchase project in mind, while 89% found what they required to formalise their project at the event (Attendee survey 2015).
Companies are present at the event in order to meet with buyers or purchasing advisors (38%), users (29%), distributors (18%), manufacturers (8%), and security service providers (4%). (Source: Exhibitor survey 2015).
The event brings together business professionals from the security sector from all levels: ministries and governmental bodies, administration and institutions (Customs, Interpol, National Police, etc.), manufacturers, distributors, service companies, etc.
Events within the event
A number of mini-events are held, designed for all participants in the exhibition:
- The official opening of Milipol Paris, with the appearance of the French Interior Minister.
- A free, 4-day conference programme, featuring internationally-renowned experts from the security sector.
- Exhibitor seminars and live demonstrations.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards which rewards the most innovative companies in several categories of the homeland security industry.
- The « International Business Meetings » enabling attendees to speak with exhibitors in a B2B meeting format.
- Talk-shows run by the French High Committee for Civil Defence (HCFDC).
As well as being the ultimate international showcase for the homeland security sector, Milipol Paris also provides an exclusive forum for exhibitors to reveal their latest products and services to attendees, covering all aspects of public and industrial security.
Milipol Paris is the place to be for attendees wishing to discover the hottest innovations from within a sector that is undergoing constant development, and also to consider together the future of the industry and take up the challenge of a safer world.