Developing your network while doing business
In 2021, the visitor degree of satisfaction reached 91%!
The event brings together the makers and shakers of the security sector from all levels: ministries and governmental bodies, administration and institutions (Customs, Interpol, National Police, etc.), manufacturers, distributors, service companies, etc.
The 22nd edition of the event, one of the first recovery exhibitions after the sanitary crisis, met a resounding success:
- 800 exhibitors(55% non-French)
- 22,000 qualified attendees from 138 countries (38% non-French)
- 100+ official delegations from 60 countries
- 221 journalists
A visitor at Milipol Paris made in average 10 very interesting contacts with exhibitors. 61% of attendees thought that Milipol Paris was important for their business, and 91% by adding the "medium" important answers (Source: visitor survey 2021).
The business meeting programme enables registered participants to schedule targeted appointments with various exhibitors before the event, according to their expectations.
Benefit from the comprehensive Milipol Paris offer
As well as being the ultimate international showcase for the homeland security sector with 800 exhibitors (55% are international), Milipol Paris also provides an exclusive opportunity to discover the latest products and services on the market, and get an overall view of all aspects of public and industrial security.
Exhibitor distribution by business activities
Top 10 exhibiting countries in surface (excluding France)
- United States
Events within the event
A number of mini-events are held, designed for all participants in the exhibition:
- The official opening ceremony by the French Minister of the Interior, followed by the official opening keynotes.
- A free, 4-day conference programme, featuring internationally-renowned experts from the security sector.
- Exhibitor live demonstrations.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards ceremony which rewards the most innovative companies of the homeland security industry.
- The Innovation & Research Stage with numerous pitches delivered by Milipol Innovation Awards finalists, startups, exhibitors via seminars, etc.
- The Startup zone, a real stage highlighting the Security sector’s entrepreneurial dynamism, and a unique opportunity for Startups & Innovative companies to showcase their solutions.
- Specific exhibiting areas.
- And other events...
A widely-acclaimed event
Milipol Paris is the place to be for attendees wishing to discover the hottest innovations from within a sector that is undergoing constant development, and also to consider together the future of the industry.
The global visitor degree of satisfaction in 2021 reached 91%! In details, they were:
- 93% in terms of general atmosphere of the exhibition.
- 91% in terms of the representativeness of the overall offer.
- 90% in terms of the quality of products and services exhibited.
The event meets all the needs and expectation of the industry, as highlighted below (percentage of visitors who selected the specific visit goal and the global satisfaction rate for this goal):
- 95% want to discover new products and services (86% of satisfaction)
- 83% want an global overview of the industry offer and main issues (88% of satisfaction)
- 79% want to meet new suppliers (86% of satisfaction)
- 79% want to meet new potential partners (85% of satisfaction)
- 73% want to meet current suppliers (90% of satisfaction)
90% of 2021 attendees said they would like to come back to the event in 2023.