A renewed and expanding event
- Refreshed conference topics to better match our participants' needs and expectation
- New dedicated areas to highlight innovation
- New countries and new international pavilions
Meet all the industry professionals, raise your network and develop your business
- 1,000+ exhibitors, 30,000+ visitors from 150 countries and 100+ official delegations are expected
- 57% of attendees came with a specific investment or purchase project in mind, and 92% found the solutions to formalise their project
- 73% of our visitors expected to meet current or new suppliers and potential partners. Satisfaction rate: 89%.
- Milipol Paris is the not-to-be-missed event of the sector, with a visitor global satisfaction rate of 92% !
Get insights and share with experts about the current and future trends
- Conference programme: 32 conferences on key topics, 68 international speakers and over 1,485 participants
- Many side events: Jeudi de la Sécurité, exhibitor seminars, exhibitor demonstrations, innovation stage...
- 78% of our attendees wanted to get an overall view of the global security industry. Satisfaction rate: 90%.
- Milipol Paris is the perfect business environment to discuss and shape the future of the security
Discover the latest innovations
- 1,000+ companies will promote their new products / services and 330+ journalists will cover the event to spot innovative technologies
- Innovation at the heart of the show: Milipol Innovation Awards, exhibitor and drone demonstrations, Startup Zone and innovation pitch
- 96% of our visitors expected to see new products, solutions and services. Satisfaction rate: 91%.
- Milipol Paris is the ideal showcase to understand the technological dynamism of the industry
A content-rich programme
Tuesday 19 October
- Opening Conference
Wednesday 20 October
- Large events Security Management
- Fight against Terrorism
Thursday 21 October
- Cybersecurity: fighting against disinformation in the Digital Space
- National and European Digital Sovereignty
Friday 22 October
- Impacts of Climate Change and Crises on Homeland Security