The must-attend event in 2023
exhibitors (65% international)
visitors from 150+ countries
Speakers at the conferences
Milipol Paris is the place where all the international players in homeland security gather, where all the innovations are concentrated and where the future of the sector is defined. Organized under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, it is the event widely-acclaimed by the industry professionals:
- 91% of visitor satisfaction rate in 2021
- 89% of exhibitor satisfaction rate in 2021
- 90% of visitors said they wanted to come back to Milipol Paris 2023!
The event is sold out for exhibitors, with over 99% of the floor space already booked and more than 1,000 exhibitors expected.
An exceptional rich-content programme
- A free, 4-day conference programme, featuring internationally-renowned experts from the security sector with "International Homeland Security Issues" as a central topic.
- Exhibitor live demonstrations
- The Milipol Innovation Awards Ceremony, which rewards the most innovative companies of the homeland security industry. in 6 specific categories: Crisis management; Cybersecurity; Drone & anti-drone - robotics; Personal equipment; Security for major events ; CSR.
- The Innovation & Research Stage, with numerous pitches delivered by Milipol Innovation Awards finalists, startups, exhibitors via seminars, etc.
- The Start-up Zone, a real stage highlighting the security sector’s entrepreneurial dynamism, and a unique opportunity for startups to showcase their solutions.
- 20 sectors of activity and specific exhibition areas such as the First-Time Exhibitor Village, the Forensics Zone, the Private security training area...
- The official Opening Ceremony by the French Minister of the Interior and the inaugural conference.
They'll be exhibiting at Milipol Paris
Reasons to visit
- Meet solution providers and raise your network
- Develop your business and create long-term partnerships
- Discover innovations and understand the latest trends
- Become at the forefront of the future of the security industry
- Attend thematic conferences and debate with experts
- Match your goals. In 2021, visitors wanted for:
- 95% of them to discover innovations (86% of satisfaction)
- 83% of them to understand the full range of products and trends (88% of satisfaction)
- 79% of them to meet potential new suppliers and partners (86% of satisfaction)
- 73% of them to meet current suppliers (90% of satisfaction)
Back to the 2021 edition in video
All players from the homeland security and safety industry were present at Milipol Paris 2021. The 22nd edition highlighted the latest technological innovations and widened the debates on current issues and future challenges faced by the security sector.
Lire la vidéo