Meet all the industry professionals, raise your network and develop your business
- 30,000+ visitors, 1,100+ exhibitors and 170+ official delegations are expected
- 55% of attendees came with a specific investment or purchase project in mind, and 89% found the solutions to formalise their project
- 78% of our visitors expected to meet current or new suppliers and potential partners. Satisfaction rate: 92%.
- All activity sectors of the homeland security and safety industry are represented
- Milipol Paris is the not-to-be-missed event of the sector, with a visitor global satisfaction rate of 92% !
Get insights and share with experts about the current and future trends
- Conference programme: 27 conferences on key topics, 47 international speakers and over 1,000 participants
- Many side events: Jeudi de la Sécurité, exhibitor seminars, retro "Festival du Film Sécurité"
- 80% of our attendees wanted to get an overall view of the global security industry. Satisfaction rate: 94%.
- Milipol Paris is the perfect business environment to discuss and shape the future of the security
Discover the latest innovations
- 1,100+ companies will promote their new products / services and 330+ journalists will cover the event to spot innovative technologies
- Innovation at the heart of the show: Milipol Innovation Awards, exhibitor and drone demonstrations, Startup Zone and innovation pitch
- 97% of our visitors expected to see new products, solutions and services. Satisfaction rate: 92%.
- Milipol Paris is the ideal showcase to understand the technological dynamism of the industry
A content-rich programme
• Private security
• Large Event Security Management (International Perspective)
• Safe & Smart Olympic Games 2024: Management of Multiple & Secured Flows
• E-ID and Smart Borders
• Fight against Terrorism
• Jeudi de la Sécurité : Cybersecurity, the Paris Call for Trust & Security in Cyberspace 1 Year later
• Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analysis
• Civil Defence and Crisis Management
• Security of Public Places, Smart & Safe Cities and Regional Governments