The mobile app will give you access to the list of all participants in order to encourage networking, as well as a large range of information at any time:
- The Exhibitor list with contact details and location for each company.
- The agenda to consult the events organized during Milipol Paris (conferences, Milipol Innovation Awards, exhibitor seminars, demonstrations, etc.) and the speakers.
- The interactive floor plan (2D/3D) with the possibility to display an itinerary from/to a stand.
- The list of exhibitor innovations.
- The useful information and on-site services (catering, transportation, etc.).
- The Exhibition's news and media, including our Twitter feed @Milipol_Paris.
The mobile application of Milipol Paris 2019 will be available on the App Store and the Google Play Store from mid-October 2019.
The networking module
The networking module gives you access to the list of all participants: exhibitors, visitors and speakers.
Once you fill in your informations, the app will suggest relevant contacts based on your profile. It is also possible to filter the list of participants by countries, activity sectors, interests, etc.
You will be able to contact people through a connection request or a one-to-one chat, and schedule meetings directly from the profile of a contact or an exhibitor.
Milipol Paris 2019 interactive floor plan
The event floor plan will be available by the end of September. Discover its features:
- Discover exhibitor location and click on a stand or on a company name to get more information.
- Display the floor plan in 2D or 3D.
- Locate the services available in the hall by displaying the points of interest ("location" button).
- Define your itinerary by selecting your starting point and your destination.