To offer you a worry-free visit to our show, we have worked with the authorities to draw up a health protocol. Take a look below!
A health protocol focusing on four priorities
We have focused our health protocol on:
- Ensuring the safety and protecting the health of all participants,
- Complying with the government and health authorities' regulations,
- Communicating to all participants public health measures and the resources put in place,
- Meeting the event industry’s standards via the Government public health code of conduct.
Public health measures drawn up with the health authorities
This code of conduct, drafted in close cooperation with the health authorities, complies with the regulations of the event management sector.
It thus aims to guarantee compliance with barrier precautions (contactless payment, flow management, introduction of one-way circulation, etc.) but also to raise participant awareness so as to reduce their risk of exposure to Covid-19 (hand disinfection, social distancing, limitation contact).
Regulations not to be forgotten: masks and vaccination pass
As you would expect, the rules already in place and rooted in our everyday lives apply at the show. All participants must therefore wear face coverings, and social distancing must be observed.
To make sure people can wash and disinfect their hands, hand sanitizer will be provided on site. Public spaces will also be cleaned more frequently and thoroughly, to make conditions safer for everyone.
IMPORTANT: a vaccination pass will be required.
The "vaccination pass" involves presenting of one of the following three documents:
- Vaccination certificate (complete vaccination schedule, including booster dose within the time limit for those eligible aged 18 years and 1 month and older)
- Certificate of recovery of more than 11 days and less than six months
- Certificate of medical contraindication to vaccination
This vaccination pass takes the form of a QR code to be presented in digital or paper format.
*Only vaccines from BioNTech and Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen Pharmaceutica SA are recognised in France
**RT-PCR or positive antigenic test older than 11 days or less than 4 months
If you come from abroad
You will find all the information you need for your arrival in the country here.
For more information on these specific subjects, click here:
- Health control measures at the borders
- EU digital COVID certificate
- Obtaining a vaccination pass if you are vaccinated abroad
People taking part in a vaccination programme until 15 February 2022 have the temporary possibility of benefiting from a valid "vaccination pass", provided they receive their second dose within 4 weeks and present a negative test less than 24 hours old.
Also from 15 February 2022, the period of validity of the vaccination certificate without a booster shot will be reduced to 4 months instead of 7 months.
All information is available on this page.
These measures are likely to evolve according to the decisions of the French authorities and the progression of the health crisis.
Our teams look forward to meeting you! While we are taking all the necessary steps to guarantee your safety, we nevertheless recommend that you download and activate the mobile app “TousAntiCovid”.
Crédits : rawpixel.com – Freepik