Frequently asked questions
Please contact us if you cannot find answers to your questions in this page and while browsing the website.
1. Health protocol
There is no capacity limit on Milipol Paris.
A health pass will be required.
The following evidence constitutes the health pass: a certificate of vaccination or a negative test less than 72 hours old (RT-PCR or antigenic or a self-test under the supervision of a health professional) or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19.
This health pass takes the form of a QR code to be presented in digital or paper format.
Wearing a mask remains mandatory for everyone.
By clicking on this link, you will find all the testing centers around the venue:
Pharmacie du voyage
Tel: +33(0)1 48 16 58 58
Tel: +33(0)1 74 25 63 00
Pharmacie de La Haie Bertrand
27 rue Henri Barbusse
Tel: +33 (0)1 43 85 37 50
LBM SELAS BIO PATH SITE VILLEPINTE
(no rdv from 09am to 2pm Monday to Friday)
14 place de la Gare
01 49 63 44 44
2. Event practical information
- Health pass: A negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours, a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 or a vaccination certificate.
- Masks compulsory in all areas of the show
- Mandatory hydroalcoholic hand sanitizer made readily available
- Distancing measures such as physical distancing, separate entrance and exit flows with dedicated signage , appropriate arrangement of furniture
- Limiting points of contact and no-contact media and payments
- Reinforced cleaning of common places
The next edition of Milipol Paris, the leading event dedicated to homeland security will take place from 19 to 22 October 2021 in Paris.
The event will be held at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Convention Center – Halls 4 & 5a.
The event will open its doors:
- Tuesday 19 October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday 20 October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 21 October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Friday 22 October: 9.00am – 4.30pm
You can travel to the event from Paris (as well as from the airports and train stations in the Paris area) by car, taxi and public transport.
Several car parks are available close to the Exhibition Centre (around 15,000 charged parking spaces). A free shuttle service will make the connection between the car parks and the halls.
Charged cloakrooms are set up at the exhibition entrances.
The Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre is equipped to accommodate disabled visitors:
- Lifts and access ramps are at the entrance to every hall to enable disabled people to get around the show easily.
- Priority spots are reserved between halls 5a & 6 for taxis carrying people with disabilities.
3. Exhibition badges & access
Some foreign nationals will need a valid entry and short-stay visa to come to France.
To help you to obtain your visa, Milipol Paris may give you an official invitation letter to present to the French Consulate or Embassy of your country. You will be able soon to find this letter in the exhibitor area or at the end of the visitor badge pre-registration.
We strongly recommend you to register online (from May 2021) to avoid the queues at the entrance.
However you can ask for a badge directly on-site upon presentation of an invitation card, an e-badge or a business card, and a proof of your identity.
The event is strictly reserved for security professionals and minors under 16 are not allowed to enter Milipol Paris.
You could register online on the "Online registration" page as from May 2021.
You will receive by mail your e-badge to show at the Milipol Paris entrance in order to get your badge, valid for the entire event.
Milipol Paris 2021 is free of charge and strictly reserved for professionals upon presentation of an invitation card or an e-badge, together with a proof of identity.
Minors under 16 are not allowed to enter Milipol Paris.
No, minors under 16 are not allowed to enter Milipol Paris.