Milipol Paris is the place where technological innovations are presented as an effective response to the sector’s needs and the major threats. Organised under the patronage of the French Ministry of the Interior, this new edition of Milipol Paris is awaiting some 1,000 exhibitors, 30,000 visitors, and 150 Official Delegations.
Milipol Paris is taking place at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre from 19 to 22 October 2021.
This major event in the global security ecosystem will include several new features :
- The Innovation & Research stage : a genuine incubator, this space, devoted to new technologies, will highlight the new entrepreneurial dynamics of the security industry and showcase the inventions put forward by start-ups. These will be given a stand and a chance to present their advances in a seven-minute pitch on the Innovation & Research stage.
- The 3rd edition of the Milipol Innovation Awards : given the success of the Milipol Innovation Awards, Milipol Paris is once more holding this competition for the exhibitors in 2021. The idea is to pinpoint and acclaim the latest innovations in the sector on an international scale. There are five categories: crisis management, cybersecurity, large events security management, individual equipment/protection of first responders, and drone and anti-drone systems/robotics.
- Thematic conferences in partnership with the IHEMI (the Ministry of the Interior’s Institute of Higher Studies). The theme of the 2021 series will be “international issues in homeland security”, and various key topics will be covered:
- An opening conference on Tuesday 19 October in the afternoon
- A session on large events security management
- A session on the fight against terrorism
- A day on national and European sovereignty
- A session on the impact of climate change and crises on homeland security
SAVE THE DATE
19-22 OCTOBER 2021
PARIS-NORD VILLEPINTE EXHIBITION CENTRE - HALLS 4 & 5A
- Tuesday 19, Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 October 2021 from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Friday 22 October from 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Press Contact - ØCONNECTION
- Valérie Hackenheimer - firstname.lastname@example.org - 06 12 80 35 20
- Virginie Heuzé - email@example.com - 06 46 05 26 31
Milipol Paris, the leading event for Homeland security and safety, is organized under the aegis of the French Ministry for the Interior, in partnership with the French National Police and Gendarmerie, the French Civil Security and Crisis Management Department, the Ministry of Economy and Finance with the French Customs Department. The MILIPOL brand embodies high quality, international events covering the Global Security Ecosystem. It is represented by Milipol Paris, Milipol Qatar and Milipol Asia-Pacific, so creating the world’s leading international network of events dedicated to solutions, technologies and innovations for Homeland Security and Safety.