Conferences on key issues in the sector
French Prefect Yann Jounot, Chair and CEO, Civipol, and President, Milipol Network and Thierry Delville, Director for security industries and fighting cyberthreats (DMISC) at the French Ministry of the Interior will be introducing the series of conferences on Tuesday 21 November.
Over three days, they will feature top international experts speaking in English or French language, in various formats: keynote addresses, conferences, case studies and round tables.
- Tuesday 21 November: Crisis Management & Resilience
- Wednesday 22 November: Cyber Security & Fraud
- Wednesday 22 November: Safe & Smart Cities
- Thursday 23 November: Fight against Terrorism
- Thursday 23 November: E-ID & Smart Borders
Specific tracks on Wednesday 22/11 will focus on the Horizon 2020 Programme, and a round table will be organised on the theme of private security, on Thursday 22/11.
The Milipol Innovation Awards – A first, rewarding innovation
Reserved for exhibitors, these Milipol Innovation Awards aim to detect the latest innovations in the sector worldwide.
There are five categories:
- Cybersecurity (fight against cyberthreats and cybercriminality solutions)
- Safe and smart cities (Transportations and connected car security and safety, smart lightening, videosurveillance, monitoring …)
- Individual Equipment / first responderprotection(materials, textiles, fabrics and accessories)
- Drones and anti-drone systems, robotics
- Crisis Management (emergency population warning systems, crisis management, command and control)
The jury assessing the candidates are all international experts with a high reputation in their field. The awards will be handed out at the event, on Tuesday 21 November 2017.
International Business Meetings – Business meetings between exhibitors and visitors
Organised from 21 to 23 November in partnership with the Paris Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry, these business meetings are scheduled prior to the trade fair using the special contacts platform. They are targeted according to specific criteria to optimise contact quality. Whether you’re embarking on a new business collaboration, ensuring potential for development for a given product or identifying a pertinent partnership, these meetings are full of promise.
A zone for demonstrations and exhibitor workshops
Right at the heart of the trade fair, exhibitors can put on dynamic demonstrations of their products, equipment and manœuvers during interventions. A room is also available to promote their products, services and innovations in workshops/presentations.
MILIPOL PARIS 2015 FACTS AND FIGURES