Christophe CASTANER will inaugurate Milipol Paris 2019
For this 21st edition, more than 1,100 exhibitors will be on site: major groups, extremely diverse SMEs and start-ups (with 66% of the business being international).
30,000 visitors are expected to attend the various conferences, workshops, demonstrations, and the finalists’ pitches for the Innovation Awards, as well as to explore the new “Innovation and Research” and Forensics spaces.
A leading event dedicated to homeland security and safety professionals, Milipol Paris will present the latest technological innovations responding to actual needs in the security market and to the various threats States face.
The trade show will cover all domains of Homeland security:
- Data protection – Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safetySecurity of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security
SAVE THE DATE - 19-22 NOVEMBER 2019!
Press contact - OConnection
- Floriane MONNIER - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01 41 18 85 65 - 06 32 37 57 28
- Valérie HACKENHEIMER - email@example.com - 01 41 18 85 63 - 06 12 80 35 20
- Sabine GROSDIDIER - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01 41 18 85 67 - 06 07 61 65 75
Milipol Paris, the leading event for Homeland security and safety, is organized under the aegis of the French Ministry for the Interior, in partnership with the French National Police and Gendarmerie, the French Civil Security and Crisis Management Department, the Ministry of Economy and Finance with the French Customs Department. The MILIPOL brand embodies high quality, international events covering the Global Security Ecosystem. It is represented by Milipol Paris, Milipol Qatar and Milipol Asia-Pacific, so creating the world’s leading international network of events dedicated to solutions, technologies and innovations for Homeland Security and Safety.
For more details, please visit: www.milipol.com
Milipol is organised by COMEXPOSIUM. COMEXPOSIUM, 4th leading event organiser world-wide*, is involved in 114 events for the general public and professionals, covering 17 different sectors. The group welcomes 38,000 exhibitors every year, 40% of them are non-French; 3,5 million visitors, 350,000 of them come from abroad. COMEXPOSIUM organises 5 of the 10 biggest events held in France: SIAL, Foire de Paris, Intermat, SIMA and Paris International Agricultural Show. Customer satisfaction, innovation, growth and development and commitment to an eco-friendly approach are the key commitments of the COMEXPOSIUM Group’s products. Each event is a market leader, facilitating development, highlighting the sector and pre-empting market trends.
For more details, please visit: www.comexposium.com