Milipol Paris 2017 will produce a free conference programme featuring the best international experts. Conferences will be conducted over three days in French or English and will cover 5 major industry topics:
- Crisis Management & Resilience
- Cyber Security & Fraud
- Safe & Smart Cities
- Fight againt Terrorism
- E-ID & Smart Borders
Milipol Paris 2017 will organise a competition dedicated to the exhibitors in order to promote technologies and reward the most innovative companies in the homeland security industry.
The awards ceremony will take place at Milipol Paris 2017 for the following categories:
- Drone and Robotics
- Safe and Smart Cities
- Fight against Cyberthreats & Cybercriminality
- Individual Equipment (materials, textile, fibre, fabrics and accessories)
- Major Risks
Jeudi de la Sécurité
Discover the "Jeudi de la Sécurité" organised jointly by Milipol Paris and S&D Magazine, a quaterly meeting which gathers the best security players.
Conferences and panel debates feature international renowned speakers and are followed by a networking cocktail.
The next events will look into the following themes:
- 23 March 2017: The Security during Major Events (discover the programme and speakers (FR))
- 22 June 2017: Protection of Sensitive Sites
- 21 September 2017: E-ID & E-Trust and Borders Security
NB: Milipol Paris will be held in the Hall 6 - Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.