The conference programme is unveiled
The Milipol Paris 2017 conference programme will gather the best international expert to cover the following key themes during 3 days: Crisis Management & Resilience / Cyber Security & Fraud / Safe & Smart Cities / Fight against Terrorism / E-ID & Smart Borders / Private security / Horizon 2020 Programme.
Tuesday 21 November
- Afternoon: Opening Conference
- Opening Remarks by Civipol and DMISC - Ministry of Interior
- "Continuum Security - Defence - Justice"
- "Horizon 2020 : 2018-2020 EU Security Research and Innovation Work Programme"
- "Assessing the Evolving Global Terror Threat"
- Afternoon: Crisis Management & Resilience
- Panel debate "Crisis Management & Resilience: Lessons Learnt"
Wednesday 22 November
- Morning: Cyber security & Fraud
- Keynotes by DMISC / OTAN / ANSSI
- Panel debate "Connected objects' Security Challenges"
- Morning: Horizon 2020
- Afternoon: Safe & Smart Cities
- "Safe & Smart Cities"
- "Safe City 2.0: Safe City's New Trends"
- Case study "Amsterdam Smart City"
- Panel debate "Safe City: French Perspective"
Thursday 23 November
- Morning: Fight against terrorism
- Keynotes by Europol
- Panel debate "Issues and Possible Answers regarding the Radicalization Phenomenon"
- "The Fight Against Online Jihadist Content"
- Afternoon: E-ID & Smart Borders
- Keynotes by Eu-Lisa / PwC / OT Morpho
- Afternoon: Private Security
- Table-ronde "How to reinforce the private & public security players cooperation and facilitate upstream/downstream information exchanges?"
Discover in details the conference programme and all the speakers