Organized by Milipol Paris and S&D Magazine, Conferences were chaired by Mélanie Bénard-Crozat, Managing Editor of S&D Magazine.
Opening Keynotes - Strategy & State of the art regarding Artificial Intelligence
- Cédric VILLANI, Mathematician, Member of the French National Assembly representing Essonne (for En Marche!), President of the French Parliamentary Office for the Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Choices
- Agnieszka BRUYERE, Security Services Director, IBM Watson
Panel Debate - Usages & Technologies
What are the existing technologies regarding artificial intelligence?
Artificial intelligence & cybersecurity?
Fight against money laundering and terrorism?
IA & Banks, from innovation to operations?
Legal concerns of the artificial intelligence?
- Bernard GEORGES, Strategic foresight Officer within the Resources and Innovation Division,Société Générale
- Myriam QUEMENER, Magistrate, Legal advisor of the Ministerial Delegation to the Security Industries and the Fight Against Cyber Threats (DMISC) - Ministry of Interior
- Luc MANIGOT, VP Global Operations, Sinequa
- David OFER, Vice-President, ITrust
- Nathanaël ACKERMAN, Director, Hub #France Intelligence Artificielle
The event was sponsored by: