- Over 8,000 Attendeesand +250 International Exhibitors are expected.
- Around 30 conferences will be organised about "Emerging threats – The Case For Collaborative Public Safety", featuring 36 international speakers (See the conference programme).
- Pavilions will be dedicated to Private Security as well as Drones & Robotics.
- An area within the exhibition will be reserved for free-to-attend Technology Seminars and Live Demonstration (See the programme).
- Specific conferences will be held: Drone Asia 2017 / Securex-Asia 2017 / IED Workshop
- All sectors of activity in the homeland security industry will be covered.
- A unique opportunity to enter the APAC security markets.
Milipol Asia-Pacific 2017 is organising a conference programme entitled: "Emerging threats – The Case For Collaborative Public Safety", chaired by Mister Khoo Boon, former Interpol President from 2008 to 2012.
During 3 days, several key topics will be covered in order to share with attendees the latest trends and futur developments of the sector.
- DAY 1: Threats and Responses
- Current & Emerging Threats in the Asia-Pacific
- The Paris Attacks: Told by the key people involved. Lessons learnt
- Emerging Threats and Horizon Scanning: What next after ISIS?
- Resilience: Preparing the people and community. The need for public and private collaborations
- DAY 2: Protection and Emergency Management
- Emergency Management: The imperative of greater collaboration
- Public Safety Systems: Latest developments and innovation
- Protecting the Region Through Counter-Terrorism Intelligence
- Prevention – The Critical Precursor of Protection and Emergency Management
- DAY 3: Innovation in Tactics and Equipment
- Intelligence and Analytics
- Use of Drones and Countermeasures Against Drones
- Tactical Medicine at the Core of Trauma and Public Safety
- The Evolving Terrorist Mindset
The conference programme will gather numerous international speakers which will share their expertise. Among these leading experts are people directly involved in recent crisis, such as the French terror attacks or the Syrian conflict.