Milipol Paris 2017 facts & figures
Milipol Paris 2017 closed its doors after 4 days of meetings and business opportunities between all the security professionals. The exhibition has been a resounding success and beat records for exhibitors and visitors attendance, confirming its status as the key event for homeland security professionals.
- 1,005 exhibitors (+6% compared to 2015) from 53 countries - 66% from outside France.
- 29,939 visitors (+36% compared to 2015) from 151 countries (versus 143 in 2015) - 45% from outside France.
- 161 Official Delegations from 77 countries – 753 delegates (versus 115 official delegations 500 delegates in 2015).
- 331 journalists from 27 countries - 30% from outside France (versus 27% in 2015).
Major events within the event
- The official opening ceremony in the presence of Mr. Gérard Collomb, Minister of State and Minister of the Interior along with several international Ministers of the interior.
- 27 Conferences covering the following topics: Crisis Management & Resilience / Cyber Security & Fraud / Safe and Smart Cities / Fight against Terrorism / E-ID & Smart Borders / Private Security.
The conference programme attracted 47 speakers and 1,058 participants.
- An Pitching sessionHorizon 2020 with more than 20 pitches.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards which rewarded for the first time the most innovative companies of the security industry in 5 specific categories.
- The CoFIS Pressconference which unveiled the last key figures, achievements and main trends of the security industry.
- 25exhibitor & drone demonstrations
- 11 exhibitor seminars.
- The First time exhibitor village and the International Business Meetings…
For more information about Milipol Paris 2017, download the Show’s Daily News: