Milipol Paris 2015 overview
French and international exhibitors, visitors, official delegations, institutions, journalists, sponsors... All the homeland security professionals attended the event despite of the tragic circumstances in Paris (Download the 2015 Facts & Figures).
Major events within the event
- The official opening ceremony in the presence of Thierry Delville, Ministerial Delegate for security industries, Ministry of Interior and Prefect Rémi Thuau, President of Milipol Paris.
- The conference programme covering the following topics: Counter-terrorism / Safe cities / Cybersecurity / Equipment & innovation / Major risks – Emergency management.
- The Start-up Challenge which rewarded the most innovative cyber solution in regards to the fight against crime. Seolane Innovation won the 1st edition of the Startup Challenge with its "DRONE'INT" innovation.
- The World Innovation Challenge Press Conference presented by Anne Lauvergeon and members of the Innovation 2030 Commission, introducing the last ambitious goal related to security: « Collective Security and Protection against malicious actions ».
- The CoFIS Pressconference which unveiled the results of a study about the key figures of the French security sector.
- 25 exhibitor live demonstrations and 11 exhibitor seminars.
- 16 talk-shows organized by the French High Committee for Civil Defence (HDFDC).
- The First time exhibitor village and the International Business Meetings area…
For more information about Milipol Paris 2015, download the Show’s Daily News: