More than ever, the strength of our community can make the difference to get out of this crisis and can put under the spotlight new business opportunity for our companies.
It is the reason why being visible and continue to develop your business is essential.
As you know, Milipol is the real security community platform gathering together buyers from all over the world.
Today, we propose you to benefit from the power of our network.
From now, let your voice heard, showcase your innovations and solutions to the security industry buyers through your online conference we organise for you:
- Choose your topic and your expert
- 40 minutes on air
- Access to an attentive & qualified public (Capacity: 100 max)
- Questions / answers live
- Choose the date of your webinar
If you are interested, please fill in the form below or contact directly our Sales Director Nicolas Cuissard by phone 01 76 77 12 08 or email at Nicolas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages of the Milipol webinar
- The power of Milipol Network
- Choose the right audience by selecting the profiles you want from our database. Categories you can select from: business sector, interests, size of the company, geographic area
- A turnkey event
- Invitations and subscriptions are sent and followed by Milipol team
- Technical assistance including a rehearsal before the conference
- Your conference is recorded: you can continue to promote it after the conference on your website or send it to your contacts
- A complete digital communication plan
- Dedicated webinar platform
- Electronic invitations to future participants and follow-up ensured by the Milipol communication team
- Highlight on Milipol Website www.milipol.com (« events » section)
- Promotion on Milipol social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Anticipate the success of your web conference
- Pay attention to the choice of your speakers regarding your chosen topic and audience.
- Prepare a slide show presentation visible on the internet (screen size).
- Title and text of the invitation are key to attract more participants.
- Highlight your expertise, your innovations and your positioning regarding the new market trends.
- Case study: point out application examples, success stories.
- Invite your partners, suppliers and clients to participate and give feedback.