The ultimate meeting point for the key players from the homeland security sector
- 29,939 qualified, decision-making visitors from 151 countries (45% international visitors), of whom 27% purchasers, 31% prescribers and 42% users (Find out more about the profile of Milipol Paris attendees).
- 161 official delegations from 77 countries.
- 1,005 exhibitors from 53 countries (66% non-French).
- 331 journalists from 27 countries to cover the event.
- 47 speakers and more than 1,000 attendees to a series of 27 thematic conferences.
- Representation of all areas of public and industrial security: Law enforcement, special forces, protection of industrial and sensitive sites, security of public places, transport security, anti-terrorism, oil & gas sector, civil defence, data protection and cybersecurity, etc.).
Milipol Paris will enable your company to get noticed and strengthen its positioning on the security market alongside the main contractors in the area. You will also have the chance to explore new business opportunities in order to secure new clients by gaining access to the full range of the security sector. You will be able to conclude new deals and generate significant turnover.
2017 exhibitor survey facts & figures:
- 83% of exhibitors at Milipol Paris 2017 were satisfied with the event.
- 85% of exhibitors would like to exhibit again at Milipol Paris 2019.
- 86% of exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of attendees.
- Based upon the declared intentions of exhibitors, the degree of satisfaction was:
- 78% for prospecting for new clients.
- 90% for meeting existing clients.
- 88% for presenting new products/services.
- 88% for strengthen your presence against competitors.
- 82% for improving awareness of their company.
- A complete match was achieved between the 5 main areas of interest of attendees and the areas of activity targeted by exhibitors (Anti-terrorism and special forces, law enforcement, civil defence, security of public places, protection of industrial and sensitive sites).
Events within the event
A number of mini-events are held, designed for all participants in the exhibition:
- A 4-day conference programme, featuring internationally-renowned experts and tackling the key issues facing the security market.
- The official opening ceremony of Milipol Paris by Mr. Gérard Collomb, Minister of State and Minister of the Interior in the presence of several international Ministers of the interior.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards which rewards the most innovative companies in several categories of the homeland security industry.
- Exhibitor seminars and live demonstrations.
- The « International Business Meetings » enabling exhibitors to speak with targeted attendees in a B2B meeting format.
- The CoFIS Press conference for an overall view of the security industry.
- The First Time Exhibitor Village...
Showcasing the latest innovations and sector trends
The established reputation and international media coverage given to the event make Milipol Paris the best place for promoting your brand and presenting your latest innovative solutions to buyers from the sector and official delegations attending the event.
It is also the place to discover the latest trends within an ever-growing sector and debate the next developments in order to take up together the challenge of a safer world!
A homeland security market that is going places
According to our partner: Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) :
- The 2016 global homeland security & public safety Industry is $393 billion, and will reach $546 billion by 2022.
- The European homeland security & public safety market is to grow from $84.8 billion in 2015 to $145,7 billion by 2020.
- The 2015-2022 French homeland security & public safety market will grow at a CAGR of 15.6%, a dramatic growth from 3.7% CAGR during 2000-2015.