The ultimate meeting point for the key players from the homeland security sector
- 22,000 qualified, decision-making visitors from 138 countries (39% international visitors), of whom 66% have a role in purchasing (Find out more about the profile of Milipol Paris attendees).
- 100 official delegations from 60 countries.
- 800+ exhibitors (55% non-French).
- 221 journalists.
- 71 speakers and 788 attendees to a series of 20 thematic conferences.
- Representation of all areas of public and industrial security: Law enforcement, special forces, protection of industrial and sensitive sites, security of public places, transport security, anti-terrorism, private security, civil defence, data protection and cybersecurity, etc.).
60% of 2021 exhibitors described Milipol Paris as important for their business, and this rate reached 91% by adding the "medium" important answers (Source: visitor survey 2021).
Milipol Paris will enable your company to get noticed and strengthen its positioning on the security market alongside the main contractors in the area. You will also have the chance to explore new business opportunities in order to secure new clients by gaining access to the full range of the security sector. You will be able to conclude new deals and generate significant turnover.
2021 exhibitor survey facts & figures:
- 71% of exhibitors at Milipol Paris 2021 were satisfied with the event.
- 68% of exhibitorswould like to exhibit again at Milipol Paris 2021.
- 70% of exhibitors were satisfied with the quality of attendees despite the decrease of international prospects due to travel restrictions.
- 83% of exhibitors were satisfied of their participation in order to strengthen their presence against competitors.
A complete match was achieved between the business sectors of attendees and those targeted by exhibitors (Law enforcement, security of public places, anti-terrorism and special forces, civil defence, etc.).
In Milipol Paris 2021, an exhibitor made in average 88 interesting contacts on his booth.
Events within the event
A number of mini-events are held, designed for all participants in the exhibition:
- A 4-day conference programme, featuring internationally-renowned experts and tackling the key issues facing the security market.
- The official opening ceremony of Milipol Paris in the presence of the French Minister of the Interior along with several international Ministers of the interior.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards which rewards the most innovative companies of the homeland security industry.
- Exhibitor seminars and live demonstrations.
- Pitches delivered on the Innovation & Research Stage.
- Specific exhibiting areas: First-Time Exhibitor Village, Forensics Zone, Start-up Area...
Showcasing the latest innovations and sector trends
The established reputation and international media coverage given to the event make Milipol Paris the best place for promoting your brand and presenting your latest innovative solutions to buyers from the sector and official delegations attending the event.
84% of exhibitors were satisfied by the event for the opportunity to present new products / services (Source: visitor survey 2021).
It is also the place to discover the latest trends within an ever-growing sector and debate the next developments in order to take up together the challenge of a safer world!