Milipol Paris is the world's largest event dedicated to homeland security and safety. For more than 30 years, it is organised under the patronage of the French Ministry of Interior, in partnership with several governmental bodies such as the French National Police and Gendarmerie, Civil defence services, etc.
The event belongs to the Milipol Network (with Milipol Qatar and Milipol Asia-Pacific) and is praised by the whole industry as attested by the exhibitors and visitors satisfaction rates, respectively of 73% and 92%!
Why exhibit at Milipol Paris?
Raise your network and develop your business at a global scale
- 31,185 visitors from 156 countries in 2019:
- 48% are international
- 46% from the private sector and 54% from the public sector
- 62% were involved in purchasing
- 1,089 exposants from 55 countries (68% of international companies) in 2019.
- 167 official delegations including several ministers of Interior, general directorate and representatives from national (police, civil defense...) and international institutions / NGO (Interpol, OTAN...), ambassadors, etc.
Showcase your innovations and highlight your expertise to leaders & buyers
- Many events within the event to put the innovation on the spotlight:
- Milipol Innovation Awards
- The exhibitor demonstrations
- The innovation & research stage
- Over 1 in 2 visitors came in 2019 with an investment project, and 92% of them found on the event solutions they needed to achieve it.
Position your company as a market leader and strengthen your reputation
- The largest security and safety event in the world!
- All domains of the global security are represented:
- Data protection - Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security
- 461 journalists to cover the event.
Benefit from a content-rich program and discuss the future of the industry
- 30+ conferences and round tables in 4 days:
- 68 French and international speakers
- 1,485 attendees
- Topics addressing current and future key issues: private security, large events security management, e-ID, borders control, fight against terrorism, cybersecurity, AI and predictive analysis, maritime security, security of public places and urban security.
Exceptional satisfaction rates in 2019
- 83% for meeting existing clients, 65% for prospecting new clients and 80% for developing new partnerships.
- 89% for showcasing new products and services.
- 86% for strengthening your presence against competitors and 75% for improving the awareness of their company.
66% of the event is already booked!
Do not wait to secure your stand, great locations are still available!
78% of exhibitors in 2019 wanted to exhibit again at Milipol Paris 2021!
"We had great expectations about Milipol 2019 before the time, and it was to our great satisfaction that we were not disappointed at the event. We were able to meet with a number of new prospects during the show, as well as had the opportunity to meet with partners and peers throughout the globe. The four days were exceedingly busy, and we could spend quality time doing demonstrations with customers at our booth. The fact that so many potential customers were from different continents, meant that we had a global audience. We look forward to the next Milipol event in 2021"
Leon LABUSCHAGNE, Regional Business Director, VEHERE (Africa & MENA)
"We’ve had a fantastic exhibition. It is a real place to be when you are involved in security market. The quality of visitors has been excellent and consistent across all days – a true testament to the efficient targeting of the events’ marketing campaign. Well worth the investment! Looking forward to the next event"
Vadim ARTYUSHKEVICH, Head of Marketing Department, ADANI SYSTEMS
"In a global and fast world where meeting sometimes results complicated, Milipol Paris is the perfect opportunity to start and develop business relationships, with the best experts reunited focusing 100% on our sector for some days and getting inspired by the cutting edge technologies presented"
Pablo VAZQUEZ, Director of Robotics at EVERIS ADS (Spain)