Why exhibit at Milipol Paris?
73% of our 2019 exhibitors were satisfied by the event, and 78% wanted to exhibit again in the 2021 edition. Why get a stand at Milipol Paris 2021?
Raise your network and develop your business at a global scale
- 31,185 visitors from 156 countries (48% of international) and 1,089 exposants en 2019.
- 167 official delegations including several ministers of Interior, general directorate and representatives from national (police, civil defense...) and international institutions / NGO (Interpol, OTAN...), ambassadors, etc.
Showcase your innovations and highlight your expertise to leaders & buyers
- Innovation is at the heart of the event with the Milipol Innovation Awards, the exhibitor demonstrations, the innovation & research stage...
- 62% of our 2019 visitors were involved in purchasing.
- Over 1 in 2 visitors came in 2019 with an investment project, and 92% of them found on the event solutions they needed to achieve it.
Position your company as a market leader and strengthen your reputation
- The largest security and safety event in the world!
- All domains of the global security are represented: cybersecurity and data protection, law enforcement, anti-terrorism, civil defense, private security, major risks, forensics, security of industrial and sensitive sites, public places and transport infrastructures…
- 461 journalists to cover the event.
Benefit from a content-rich program and discuss the future of the industry
- 30+ conferences and round tables gathering 68 international speakers and 1,485 attendees
- 2019 topics: private security, large events security management, e-ID, borders control, fight against terrorism, cybersecurity, AI and predictive analysis, maritime security, security of public places and urban security.
Exceptional satisfaction rates in 2019
- 83% for meeting existing clients, 65% for prospecting new clients and 80% for developing new partnerships.
- 89% for showcasing new products and services.
- 86% for strengthening your presence against competitors and 75% for improving the awareness of their company.
"We had great expectations about Milipol 2019 before the time, and it was to our great satisfaction that we were not disappointed at the event. We were able to meet with a number of new prospects during the show, as well as had the opportunity to meet with partners and peers throughout the globe. The four days were exceedingly busy, and we could spend quality time doing demonstrations with customers at our booth. The fact that so many potential customers were from different continents, meant that we had a global audience. We look forward to the next Milipol event in 2021"
Leon LABUSCHAGNE, Regional Business Director, VEHERE (Africa & MENA)
"We’ve had a fantastic exhibition. It is a real place to be when you are involved in security market. The quality of visitors has been excellent and consistent across all days – a true testament to the efficient targeting of the events’ marketing campaign. Well worth the investment! Looking forward to the next event"
Vadim ARTYUSHKEVICH, Head of Marketing Department, ADANI SYSTEMS
"In a global and fast world where meeting sometimes results complicated, Milipol Paris is the perfect opportunity to start and develop business relationships, with the best experts reunited focusing 100% on our sector for some days and getting inspired by the cutting edge technologies presented"
Pablo VAZQUEZ, Director of Robotics at EVERIS ADS (Spain)