Why exhibit at Milipol Paris?
Raise your network and develop your business at a global scale
- 22,000 visitors from 138 countries in 2021 (over 30,000 expected this year!).
- 150+ official delegations including several ministers of Interior, general directorate and representatives from national (police, civil defense...) and international institutions / NGO (Interpol, OTAN...), ambassadors, etc.
- 800 exposants (55% of international companies) in 2021. The event will grow in 2023 with 1,000+ exhibitors expected!
Showcase your innovations and highlight your expertise to leaders & buyers
- Many events within the event to put the innovation on the spotlight:
- Milipol Innovation Awards
- Exhibitor live demonstrations to display a product or an expertise in real-life
- The innovation & research stage with exhibitor workshops & pitches from Awards finalists.
- 62% of visitors in 2021 were involved in purchasing.
- Over 1 in 2 visitors came in 2021 with an investment project, and 91% of them found on the event solutions they needed to achieve it.
Position your company as a market leader and strengthen your reputation
- The largest security and safety event in the world, where all domains of the global security are represented.
- An exposure among the leaders of the sectors and your competitors.
- 221 journalists to cover the event, and many international press coverage.
Benefit from a content-rich program and discuss the future of the industry
- A 4-day content-rich conference programme, gathering 70+ French and international speakers (including Ministers from Ukraine, Greece and Slovenia)
- Topics addressing current and future key issues: large events security management, fight against terrorism, digital sovereignty, cybersecurity, security and climate change, etc.
90% of the event is already booked!
Do not wait to secure your stand, great locations are still available!
Find out about your participation without obligation
Please fill the form below, our sales team will get back to you soon!
With a global satisfaction rate of 89%, and 78% of our exhibitors in 2021 who wanted to exhibit again at Milipol Paris 2023, the Exhibitors' satisfaction rates are exceptional:
- 77% for meeting existing clients, 58% for prospecting new clients and 80% for developing new partnerships.
- 84% for showcasing new products and services.
- 86% for strengthening your presence against competitors and 75% for improving the awareness of their company.
"Milipol Paris 2021 has permitted Hexacoffre to legitimize itself with customers, teams, and suppliers. We also increased the size of our stand by 50%. This participation is a major success for our SME, Hexacoffre is already committed to milipol Paris 2023."
Nicolas RISTERUCCI, Founder Hexacoffre
They already book a stand
The power of a Network
Milipol Paris is the world's largest event dedicated to homeland security and safety. For more than 30 years, it is organised every two years under the patronage of the French Ministry of Interior, in partnership with several governmental bodies such as the French National Police and Gendarmerie, Civil defence services, etc.
The event belongs to the Milipol Network (with Milipol Qatar and Milipol Asia-Pacific) and is praised by the whole industry as attested by the exhibitors and visitors satisfaction rates, respectively of 89% and 91%!
- Data protection - Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security