Start-ups are currently the best innovators. Thanks to this Challenge, today's entrepreneurs and tomorrow's champions have the opportunity to enhance their visibility and secure financial support thanks to Milipol Paris in order to accompany their development.
Seolane Innovation won the first edition of the Start-up Challenge in 2015 thanks to its innovation called « DRONE’INT », an anti-drone technology designed to detect, locate and stop drone from getting sensitive information.
Testimony - Start-up Challenge winner, Wilfried ROUGIER, Seolane Innovation :
"The Milipol Paris Start-up Challenge experience and team have been fantastic from start to finish. We have had amazing exposure to our target market and look forward to following-up on all the leads it has generated as well as participating actively at next Milipol Paris event."
Testimony - Start-up Challenge expert, Guy-Philippe GOLDSTEIN :
"The Start-up Challenge is a fantastic opportunity to discover and meet-up start-ups from all horizons, exploring innovative ways to assist security situations: counterfeiting, fake authentication, even chemical or drone threats. In the backdrop of our dramatic current events, it is an insightful example to the importance of innovation to restore security."
Prize for the winner
- A booth at Milipol Paris 2019 (6sqm equipped, cf. « Le village Découverte » worth €4,615).
- Interview by our official press agency, at the end of the ceremony.
- Possible further interviews conducted by other journalists attending the event.
Challenge deadlines (dates will be soon communicated)
- Launch of the Challenge (exhibitors and non-exhibitors).
- Closing of the contest, entry reviewing & pre-selection by the Organizer and Jury decision.
- Official announcement of the finalists.
- Pitch session in front of the Jury and public, Jury decision and award ceremony.
Participation in the Challenge
- Be part of, or work in areas related to cybersecurity.
- Had already established one or more products on the market.
- Have at least 2 years of existence.
- Submit their entry online before the deadline.
The selection of the candidates is done by a jury composed of international experts in the field, thanks to the following criteria:
- Comprehensiveness of the application file, with description of their goals and motivations regarding their participation to the contest.
- Innovative nature of the technology /product / equipment / or service proposed by the start up.
- Opportunity for the market.