The awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday 21st November during Milipol Paris 2017 for the following categories:
- Cybersecurity (fight against cyberthreats and cybercriminality solutions)
- Safe and smart cities (Transportations & connected car security & safety, smart lightening, videosurveillance, monitoring…)
- Individual Equipments / first responder protection (materials, textiles, fabrics & accessories)
- Drone & anti-drone systems, robotics
- Crisis Management (emergency population warning systems, crisis management, command & control)
Entry terms and conditions
- Free competition only open to exhibiting companies (which are not part of the jury members) of Milipol Paris 2017.
- To agree with the competition rules.
- To complete the entries in English on the dedicated online platform by 5 September 2017 at 7pm (GMT+1).
- Competitors may submit one or more entries, and a same entry can be submitted in two different categories max.
- Any technology, product, etc. submitted must:
- Have been released or officially announced between 21 November 2015 and 21 November 2017.
- At least, be prototypes which can be presented to the judges if requested.
The competition rules will be soon available.
Jury and Criteria
The jury will be composed of international experts in their field.
The evaluation of entries and the selection of the finalists will be done thanks to the following criteria
- Innovative nature of the technology, product, etc. proposed by the competitor (10 points)
- Opportunity for the market (8 points)
- The relevance of the arguments (2 points)
Finalists will be displayed on the Milipol Paris Website as well as in the exhibitor catalogue.
Beginning of May
Launch of the competition.
5 September 2017
Deadline for entry deposit (7pm, GMT+1).
25 October 2017
Deadline reviewing and evaluation by jury.
2 November 2017
Announcement of Finalists.
21 or 22 November 2017
Announcement of Winners and Awards Ceremony during the event.