In 2021, the Milipol Innovation Awards will highlight the innovation in the 5 following categories:
- Cybersecurity (fight against cyberthreats and cybercriminality solutions)
- Large events Security Management (access control, flow managment, biometrics solutions, cctv, detectors, IA solutions and new technologies…)
- Individual Equipment / first responder protection (materials, textiles, fabrics & accessories)
- Drone & anti-drone systems, robotics
- Crisis Management (emergency population warning systems, crisis management, command & control)
The competition gives you the opportunity to promote your new product or solutions towards all the professionals attending Milipol Paris. As a finalist, you will benefit from a pitch on the innovation stage to present your innovation, a mention on all our communication tools and a sticker on your stand onsite to identify you as a Milipol Innovation Awards finalist.
« Winning the 1st prize [...] generates several benefits, including the opening of discussions with major groups of the CAC40, the overhaul of the model and the business contacts with distributors while consolidating the links between the factory and its representatives... »
Christophe LEMÉE, Chairman of ITCOZEN, winner in the "Crisis management" category. See the interview >
The jury is composed of international experts in their field. It will be announced shortly.
• CRISIS MANAGEMENT
• DRONE & ANTI-DRONE SYSTEMS, ROBOTICS
• INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENTS / FIRST RESPONDER PROTECTION
• LARGE EVENTS SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Launch of the competition
3rd September 2021
Deadline for entry deposit (Midnight, French time GMT+1)
27 September 2021
Deadline reviewing and evaluation by jury
1st October 2021
Announcement of finalists
19 October 2021
Announcement of winners and Awards Ceremony during the event
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free competition only open to exhibiting companies (which are not part of the jury members) of Milipol Paris 2019.
- To agree with the competition rules.
- To complete the entries in English on the Exhibitor Area by 3 September 2021 at midnight (French time, GMT+1).
- Competitors may submit one or more entries, and a same entry can be submitted in two different categories max.
- Any technology, product, etc. submitted must:
- Have been released or officially announced between 24 November 2019 and 18 October 2021.
- At least, be prototypes which can be presented to the judges if requested.
The evaluation of entries and the selection of the finalists will be done thanks to the innovative nature of the technology, product, etc. proposed by the competitor (10 points), the opportunity for the market (8 points) and the relevance of the arguments (2 points).