The awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday 19st November during Milipol Paris 2019 for the following categories:
- Cybersecurity (fight against cyberthreats and cybercriminality solutions)
- Safe and smart cities (Transportations & connected car security & safety, smart lightening, videosurveillance, monitoring…)
- Individual Equipment / first responder protection (materials, textiles, fabrics & accessories)
- Drone & anti-drone systems, robotics
- Crisis Management (emergency population warning systems, crisis management, command & control)
20 May 2019
Launch of the competition
27 September 2019
Deadline for entry deposit (Midnight, French time GMT+1)
21 October 2019
Deadline reviewing and evaluation by jury
28 October 2019
Announcement of finalists
19 November 2019
Announcement of winners and Awards Ceremony during the event
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free competition only open to exhibiting companies (which are not part of the jury members) of Milipol Paris 2019.
- To agree with the competition rules.
- To complete the entries in English on the Exhibitor Area by 27 September 2019 at midnight (French time, GMT+1).
- Competitors may submit one or more entries, and a same entry can be submitted in two different categories max.
- Any technology, product, etc. submitted must:
- Have been released or officially announced between 19 November 2017 and 19 November 2019.
- At least, be prototypes which can be presented to the judges if requested.
The competition rule will be soon available. The evaluation of entries and the selection of the finalists will be done thanks to the innovative nature of the technology, product, etc. proposed by the competitor (10 points), the opportunity for the market (8 points) and the relevance of the arguments (2 points).