In 2021, the Milipol Innovation Awards will highlight the innovation in the 5 following categories:
- Cybersecurity (fight against cyberthreats and cybercriminality solutions)
- Large events Security Management (access control, flow managment, biometrics solutions, cctv, detectors, IA solutions and new technologies…)
- Individual Equipment / first responder protection (materials, textiles, fabrics & accessories)
- Drone & anti-drone systems, robotics
- Crisis Management (emergency population warning systems, crisis management, command & control)
The competition gives you the opportunity to promote your new product or solutions towards all the professionals attending Milipol Paris. As a finalist, you will benefit from a pitch on the innovation stage to present your innovation, a mention on all our communication tools and a sticker on your stand onsite to identify you as a Milipol Innovation Awards finalist.
« In 2019, we won our first international award of the Milipol Innovation Awards for Safe & Smart Cities. This award has put us on the map in the industry, which was a very fulfilling recognition of our hard work. As a result, we have acquired a high demand for our solution nationally and internationally. »
Guillaume Cazenave, CEO and co-founder of Two-i, winner in the "Safe and smart cities" category. See the interview >
Launch of the competition
17 September 2021
Deadline for entry deposit (Midnight, French time GMT+1)
1st October 2021
Deadline reviewing and evaluation by jury
4 October 2021
Announcement of finalists
19 October 2021
Announcement of winners and Awards Ceremony during the event
The jury is composed of international experts in their field.
• CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Crisis Response Journal
Editor in Chief
Protect and Prepare Ltd
European cluster of excellence (CLUSIF)
Anne Le HENANFF
"digital uses and smartcity" commission
Chief technology officier and Cyber leader
• DRONE & ANTI-DRONE SYSTEMS, ROBOTICS
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Uwe MEINBERG
CEO TITUS Research GmbH
Head of Board (CURPAS e.V)
• INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENTS / FIRST RESPONDER PROTECTION
Technical Textile International
• LARGE EVENTS SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Head of security, health and safety division
ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free competition only open to exhibiting companies (which are not part of the jury members) of Milipol Paris 2019.
- To agree with the competition rules.
- To complete the entries in English on the Exhibitor Area by 10 September 2021 at midnight (French time, GMT+1).
- Competitors may submit one or more entries, and a same entry can be submitted in two different categories max.
- Any technology, product, etc. submitted must:
- Have been released or officially announced between 24 November 2019 and 18 October 2021.
- At least, be prototypes which can be presented to the judges if requested.
The evaluation of entries and the selection of the finalists will be done thanks to the innovative nature of the technology, product, etc. proposed by the competitor (10 points), the opportunity for the market (8 points) and the relevance of the arguments (2 points).