Philippe Trouchaud, partner with PwC, is responsible for the development of cyber security activities for the EMEA region. An expert in technology transformations and with more than 20 years of experience, Philippe advises top management, boards of directors and corporate IT departments for CAC 40 companies, international groups and major internet providers. He assists them in defining their cyber security strategies, establishing policies and incident management and mitigation.
Teaching, conferences, key notes:
- IHEDN, HEC, École des Mines de Paris, Université Paris Dauphine, Digiworld Summit de l’Idate, Centrale Paris, 01 Business Forum. Cyber Cercle
- Radio: France Inter, France Culture, Europe 1, RTL, Radio Classique.
- TV: TF1, BFM, BFM Business, Bloomberg TV, France24
- Press: Les Échos, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Point, L’Express, Atlantico, La revue des Deux Mondes, Harvard Business Review.
Author of numerous articles on this topic, Philippe is often requested to address the question of managerial stakes related to cyber security. He is also the author of the recently-published book "Cyber security: beyond technology", with the preface by the CEO of Criteo.
- Applied IT Magistère
- DEA industrial systems IT
- Certified Information System Auditor
Experience and expertise:
- Information technology advising
- Evolution of IT function
- Cybersecurity expert