The 3-day conference programme will feature top international experts who share their insights on several key themes of the safety and homeland security sector. Conferences will be conducted eitheir in English or French with different format, from keynote to panel debate and case study.
The 2019 programme will look into several major topics:
Wednesday 20 November
- Private Security
- Large Event Security Management (International Perspective)
- Safe & Smart JO 2024: Management of Multiple & Secured Flows
Thursday 21 November
- E-ID & Smart Borders
- Fight against Terrorism
- Cybersecurity: The Paris Call for Trust & Security in Cyberspace 1 year later
Friday 22 November
- AI and Predictive Analysis
- Civil Defence and Crisis Management...
- Security of public places, Safe & Smart Cities and Regional Government
The detailed programme and speakers will be updated on a regular basis from June 2019.