- New product
Japanese group NEC is one of the major worldwide vendor of IT&Telecom, Biometric, and Display solutions.
During Milipol, NEC will exhibit its solutions aimed at improving homeland security:
- NeoFace Watch, a facial recognition software ranked n°1 by NIST, deployed with more than 200 customers worldwide, to perform forensic investigations or live surveillance of public spaces and critical infrastructures,
- Integra ID, a powerful fingerprint identification solution, ranked n°1 by NIST, deployed with a large number of governmental customers worldwide,
- LoS Microwave Pasolink, featuring the largest installed based in France including mission critical networks(DIRISI…),
- OTH Microwave NOH (Troposcatter), for highly resilient mobile or fixed transmission up to 200 Mbit/s and 300km link (island, desert...),
- IPD a measuring system installed at road side, able to count the number of people in a vehicle, aimed at carpooling applications,
- A Control and command room at the cutting edge of innovation with our partner AGELEC, expert in video signal processing, and NEC’s latest generation of video wall.
NEC has more than 100,000 employees worldwide, is investing each year more than 5% of its turnover in R&D, and holds more than 53,000 patents.