Milipol Paris 2019 facts & figures
Milipol Paris 2019 closed its doors after 4 days of meetings and business opportunities between all the security professionals. The exhibition has been a resounding success and beat records for exhibitors and visitors attendance, confirming its status as the key event for homeland security professionals.
- 1,089 exhibitors (+8% compared to 2017) from 55 countries - 68% from outside France.
- 31,185 visitors (+4% compared to 2017) from 156 countries (versus 151 in 2017) - 48% from outside France.
- 167 Official Delegations from 68 countries (versus 161 official delegations in 2017).
- 461 journalists from 23 countries - 38% from outside France (versus 30% in 2017).
Major events within the event
- The official opening ceremony in the presence of Mr. Christophe CASTANER, Minister of the Interior, and Mr. Laurent NUNEZ, French Secretary of State for the Ministry of the Interior, along with several international Ministers of the interior.
- 32 Conferences attracting 68 speakers and 1,485 participants, and covering the following topics: Private Security ; Large Event Security Management (International Perspective) ; Safe & Smart OPG 2024 - Management of Multiple & Secured Flows ; E-ID & Smart Borders ; Fight against Terrorism ; Cybersecurity ; AI and Predictive Analysis ; Maritime Security ; Security of public places, Safe & Smart Cities and Regional Governments.
- The Milipol Innovation Awards which rewarded the most innovative companies of the security industry in 5 specific categories.
- The Innovation & Research Stage with 38 pitchs (start-ups, Milipol Innovation Awards finalists, exhibitor seminars, H2020 workshops, etc.).
- 19 exhibitor demonstrations.
- Specific exhibiting areas: First-time exhibitor village and the Forensics Zone
For more information about Milipol Paris 2019, download the Show’s Daily News: