During these four days, visitors will meet with the key players in the sector from across the globe and discuss five major themes.
From 17 to 20 November 2015, Milipol Paris will welcome decision makers, buyers, suppliers and experts in internal State security at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. 5 major issues have been clearly defined for the 2015 edition of Milipol Paris:
- Anti-terrorism: Biometrics as a means to manage identification for immigration and border control systems as well as crisis control, intelligence and special forces.
- Cybersecurity: General IT systems, data protection, Big Data, banking and fiduciary security or for the war against organised trafficking.
- Safe cities: Crowd control, law enforcement, urban security and local public safety, industrial and high security site protection, video protection and data analysis.
- Major risks: Victim assistance, emergency management, logistics back-up, command hubs, analysis and risk management, fire brigade interventions, the protection of civilians, first aid and the specificities of CBRN risks.
- New technologies / New threats.