Milipol Paris has chosen French and International experts for their undisputed reputation in their specific fields to constitute its advisory board.
Milipol Paris 2015 has invited high level academics, trade journalists, members of prestigious institutions and participants from the Ministry of Interior to constitute its advisory board. They are internationally reputed for their expertise in their specific fields:
- Frédérick DOUZET: Holds the Castex for Cyberstrategy Chair; Professor at the French Institute for Geopolitics at Paris VIII University.
- Dr. Bernd Michael FISCHER: Head of Division 4 "Protection Technologies, Security, Situational Awareness" French-German Research Institute of Saint-Louis.
- Emily HOUGH: Founder and Chief Editor of Crisis Response journal.
- Philippe NARDIN: Mission Director for International Relations at the French Ministry of the Interior.
- Peter VAN BLYENBURGH: CEO, UVS International.
- Thierry VINÇON: Special Advisor, Senior Civil Administrator Ministerial Delegation to the Security of Industries.
- Steven WEBB: Vice President Aerospace, Defence & Security, EMEA ; Frost & Sullivan.
Discover the Press Release.